Our community blogs
We have huge plans for this site, but want you to tell us what you want the most. This allows us to simultaneously take one step at a time, but also be sure we take the right step in the direction users want.
Why not all at once?
We have done this already. To be fair, this would be the best option, but it won't work. We have already launched this site before, with a full list of features enabled. It had several drawbacks, partly us not focusing enough on optimizing each feature, and partly users being confused on what each feature was. We have since swiped the site down and started again from scratch, to focus on what really counts, and also to consider each move before making it.
- Blogs: Lets users create blogs about their content and passion. We imagine this is idea for people to share their videos, pictures, liveries, thoughts, ideas solutions and guides.
- Marketplace: Enables members to list items for sale/trade, between each other. We imagine this could be ideal for used rigs, accessories, DIY sets, mods, guides or even services like livery design, tuning, coaching etc
- Clubs: users can create their own public, private or hidden clubs, to run series, events or even just grouped interests like car photography, livery painting etc. Clubs have their own discussions/forum, calendar, blog, pages etc
- File hosting: allows moders to upload files, that users can download, review, rate or comment on. This could be used for car or track mods for any game/sim or for software and apps that can help in racing
- Gallery: A place for users to upload images and have other users view, rate and comment on them.
- Calendar: A calendar that lists specific sim racing events, series, leagues, launches broadcasts etc.
Please do let us know what you'd like this site to be, and also get in touch with @Steph if you would like to help or get involved in any way!
- Read more...
- 0 comments